Monday, November 10, 2008

Commemorative Everything



Has anyone noticed that since Obama was elected, every publication and program is falling over itself to produce commemorative posters, pullouts, and other general inanity.

I don't remember the same thing happening when Bush was elected in 2000 or reelected in 2004. I mean, in 2004, Bush even had accomplishments under his belt.

If this is the celebration Obama gets for not making a major policy accomplishment, what happens if he gets something done? There would be pandemonium!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I created that poster several months ago (over this summer).

I didn't know if he was going to win when I created it. I just saw that regardless of a win, he had etched a place for himself into our political history.

You just now discovered it.

Thank you for the link though.