So, now that Barack Obama has won the White House and the Dems almost have sixty seats in the Senate, does that mean that the vast, right-wing conspiracy has finally ended?
It was about a decade ago that Hillary Clinton said that phrase on the Today show, so let's look at all of the things that should disappear due to the Obama victory:
1. No more 9/11 Truth stupidity
2. No more 'No WMD' stupidity
3. Any more impeachment talk?
4. Wait, I thought Bush was going to name himself President for Life?
5. Cheney's not ruling anymore (I guess)
6. Troops out now-- oh, Obama's not doing that?
7. Just the rest of your run-of-the mill slabber, as Father McQuarters would say.