Sunday, February 1, 2009

Steelers Win Super Bowl with Crap Call

In a clear pass attempt, referees signaled "fumble" as the clock wound down. The fumble, an incomplete pass by the Cardinals' Kurt Warner, was not reviewed, and thus the Steelers have won Super Bowl XLIII. I like the Steelers, I like Polamalu, but that was worth another look; it deserved to be overturned. What a waste of such a great game to be decided on a crap call that wasn't even reviewed. If I new that it would end like this, I wouldn't have wasted my time watching the game at all. And I love football.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya i do agree. They should have at least reviewed it. I mean it is too close to call without a review and many times during the season the refs have chosen to review the forward pass so they should have this time as well.

Anonymous said...

ditto...what a wonderful game completely blown by the officials. Final 2 min., auto booth review. I guess since it was only the SuperBowl, the zebras saw no need.

Anonymous said...

Am i the only one who saw several other bad calls? i thought there were at least two intentional grounding calls on the steelers that the refs missed. still an exciting game though