10. 2007's biggest fad of burning massive piles of cash.
9. Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) successfully lobbying the government for $50 million in white sheets.
7. Every time Obama says "Um..." the Dow tanks 200 points.
6. By 2006, Britney Spears and Hannah Montana accounted for 20% of our GDP.
5. Umm... we don't make things any more.
4. The tragic events of 11/4/2008.
3. Chevy introducing an SUV that got 4 gallons per mile.
2. FCC instituted $50 fine someone texted omg, lol, or rofl.
1. Did I say stupidity?
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below: