Friday, April 3, 2009

Congressman Tonko has to go!

Today will looking up various Congressman on www.OpenCongress.org , actually I was looking for one Democrat in the whole Congress who actually defied the odds and voted Republican a majority of the time.........I found nothing, not shocking. I stumbled upon Congressman Tonko's page (the representative of Schoharie and neighboring counties), who I know is a far-left liberal, but I never expected this :
He has voted 100% with the radical left wing liberal agenda during his 3 months in Congress, which 100% disappoints me, especially since Schoharie county is one of the more Republican strong holds in the entire state.

Tonko has to go in 2010, or atleast Schoharie County needs to lead the assault to vote against him, this district has many social conservatives (democrats with morales, odd) - perhaps we could use that to defeat him....

In other news :

Tedisco is winning in his congressional race, excellent news, we still have absentee ballots to be counted - but he is a sure win in my opinion, excellent news, a fine Conservative he is.

Iowa has made homosexual marriage legal, horrible news for everyone. Homosexuality is an abomination as per the Bible, only traditional marriage should be allowed, and being allowed to downgrade society and sicken it with such perverity should make every good American sad. I hope the citizens of Iowa are allowed to vote an Constitutional amendment to ban homosexual marriage in that state once and for all, as I hope that vote comes to New York as well....a good day it will be.




Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

No comments: