WARNING- Possibly objectionable language within this article!
10. He loves himself. Not in the funny way either, but the creepy 'is he serious' kind of loving.
9. Common sense? No, it doesn't make a showing on Countdown nor, apparently, the Keith-ster's life.
8. His name isn't Richard. He's a dick, plain and simple.
7. Most of his tirades seem like the temper tantrums of an angry four-year-old who didn't get pudding after dinner.
6. Liberal? Please, this douche makes President Obama look like Rush Limbaugh.
5. Did someone say the word 'facts?' Maybe you did, but Keith's never heard of them.
4. He utterly berates his guests that disagree with him to the point that you think they were burning people at stakes.
3. The only sense of humor he has is if he makes a joke.
2. He's definitely not above casting down the innocent to make a point.
1. He's the most egotistical ass-wipe this side of MSNBC, and that's a fact. Also, he's so arrogant, that calling him the most egotistical is probably a compliment to him.
Hey, I came up with ten, I bet you can come up with some more!
Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below: