Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ensign Turns Out to be a Slimeball

Now, I know all of the arguments about infidelity and politics. I know that it happens all the time. I stood against the impeachment of President Clinton, but it didn't make his actions any better. For all of the hand-wringing Republicans who railed against the former President for an affair, the list of those having their own seems to be growing.

Gingrich, Vitter, and now Ensign. Not to say the Dems are any better, but at least they seem to do it with a big smile on their face.

I'm not calling on Ensign to resign, but I'm asking that he please not show his ratty face in the 2012 primaries. I know that he shares my party and some of my policy views, but if I have to hear another 'pro-family' politician explain why they slept with an intern, staffer, or hooker, I think I'm going to vomit.

Now we hear word that Ensign has resigned his leadership post in the Senate. That's a good start. I know that power is sexy, but you ever see a picture of the guy? Who's going to cheat on their husband with him?


Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

No comments: