Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Final Fantasy VII Coming Out on PS3

No, sorry, not a remake (yet), but Sony announced today that one of the greatest games of all-time, Final Fantasy VII, is going to be available via PSN, or the PlayStation Network.
That's great news for people who own a PS3, and those on the PSN. Hopefully, this may mean a remake...maybe...possibly.
Myself, I don't own a PS3, but if they remade FFVII, then I would almost assuredly buy one, even though my only current "job" is writing on a blog.
In other news, Square Enix showed new game play of Final Fantasy XIII, and unveiled Final Fantasy XIV, which is, apparently, only going to be an online game. Personally, I think it's a waste of time to make a game only for online, but what do I know?

Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Cool, I really do hope they'll make one in the next few years. I think FFVII is also available for PSP but I'm not exactly sure how you play it on the PSP without CFW...
Final Fantasy XIV is apparently not very successful.
I'll advertise your blog :)
I would appreciate it if you followed my FFVII + Cloud Strife Fan Page :)
www.ilovecloudstrife.blogspot.com