Friday, June 12, 2009

Joe's Babe of the Week

Hello young lads, I have finally returned from my trip abroad. I flew over the mystical Amazon jungles, starved to death in the great Sahara, and got malaria in Panama. All in all it was a good trip. In my many travels, I came across all types of animals, including the human female babe! And speaking of babes, let me introduce you to this week's babe.

Joe's Babe of the Week:
Rosanne BarrIf you lived during the eighties, you'll remember when this lady had a career. Since then, the only thing to keep her in the news is her sex appeal. And I'll tell you what, she can appeal my pants off any day!
The only thing as popular as her body with the men is her heavenly voice. Yes, just as any man wants, a high-pitched bitch complaining about being a dried up hack. Er, I mean, she's the greatest thing in comedy since Al Franken...So take it from me, lads, don't look at her too much or you'll fall in love!

Joe's Annoyed Score: 6.0/10 People Who Were Once Famous


Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

No comments: