Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 4th Tea party USA - Attendance reports. PART 3.

I am still attempting to calculate the Attendance numbers from the July 4th, 2009 tea party protests that occurred all over the Nation. My previous article estimated 40,000 through only 18 tea party protests counted - http://jumpinginpools.blogspot.com/2009/07/july-4th-tea-party-usa-attendance_05.html , armed with more data & news reports, I am prepared to expand that number.

3,000 in Birmingham Alabama.
5,000 in Tucson Arizona.
35,000 + in Dallas Texas (according to all estimates).
1,500 in Charleston South Carolina.
1,000 in Burleson Texas.

As of now - 85,500 counted through 23 combined tea party protests. Still hundreds, perhaps a thousand left to count across the Nation, I have a feeling there will be less then on April 15th (due to the Independence day celebration, of course), I will continue to find the numbers, to the best degree that I can.



Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at the Take Back America Party (Tea Party} in Frederick, Md. A crowd estimator at the party claimed 1,100 people. I later heard a more conservative estimate of 600 on the radio. In my opinion the 600 figure was pretty accurate.

Dave B
New Market, MD