Friday, August 7, 2009

Joe's Babe of the Week

I've been out on holiday the last few weeks, gents, but that doesn't mean I forgot about your needs. While tanning my milky white skin on the Galapagos Islands, I spent many an hour reading history books. This is where I came across this week's babe.

This Week's Babe:
Mary Todd Lincoln
Known mainly for two thing, being the wife of Abraham Lincoln and being utterly crazy, this Presidential babe was also known for her foxy-ness. I mean, look at the crazed look in her eyes! That would make me want to raise the dead, if you know what I mean. Wait, what do I mean?

Anyway, Mary Lincoln would hold regular seances in the White House, which she would plead with her husband to join. His normal response is believed to have been, "I'm the President of the United States who is dealing with a Civil War. If I wanted to spend time with nuts, I'd open a bag of Cracker Jack."

Don't you wish that you lived in the mid-1800s?

Joe's Bat Score- 6.0/10 Bat Crazy


Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: