Sunday, August 2, 2009

New on Amazon: Sir Chad's Book of Pro

Hello, gentlemen, I come with great news! New today at Barnes & Noble, and soon to be on the New York Times bestseller, Sir Chad's Book of Pro.

It features master plans for Warcraft III, DotA, any major video game release, and how to bed the most beautiful women in the world. Sir Chad has done it, my friend, and so can you! All you need to do is crack open this 1,400 page masterpiece and your life will never be the same.

Marvel at Sir Chad's ability to defeat his enemies in combat, while at the same time curing cancer. Having trouble with Hero Builds? Learn from the master and still be able to lift heavy weights at the same time.

Remember, one night with Sir Chad and your life will never be the same!

Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!I Picked this up and it changed my life! Its a must have!

Anonymous said...

I once couldn't get kills with anyone in Dota and everyone made fun of me but then I got Sir Chad's Book of Pro and now I am going 10-1 with random heroes! And its helped me out with the ladies too ;) Thanks Sir Chad!

Sirchadthepro said...

Be sure to read it twice!!! That will make you 20-1 with random heroes!!!

Luke said...

"Be sure to read it twice!!! That will make you 20-1 with random heroes!!!"

You sir, are both a fool and an impostor. We all know the REAL Sir Chadthepro would go 500-0 with any hero as a blind quadriplegic before he would EVER go the pitiful record of 20-1. So I bid you good day NOOB!