Friday, October 16, 2009

Meghan McCain's Boobies Attract Millions to Republican Cause

Meghan McCain, the 24-year old daughter of the man who should be President made some waves in the internets community by showing a "racy" photograph of herself on twitter.

Well, I never.

I don't understand what the big rage is about. This is a moment in which Steve Bozell would stammer about her blouseclowns. I don't understand why the left is so outraged. I thought they liked free expression and black-and-white photographs. And doesn't that show she's liberated.

As far as I'm concerned, as a male, this is a proud day for the United States. So to whiny "feminists", shove it you condescending jerks.

And Meghan should run for President.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: