Wednesday, October 7, 2009

National Rifle Association endorses Scozzafava.

It has been announced that the National Rifle Association has endorsed "Dede" Scozzafava for Congress in the special congressional election in New York's 23rd congressional district, "Dede" Scozzafava is the Republican candidate for the vacated seat of former Republican Congressman John McHugh, who has resigned to become the next Secretary of the Army.


Scozzafava, including from myself, has been painted as a "liberal Republican", who does not represent the true values of the Republican party, has to many connections & views which just do not go well with over 70% of the party, especially in the 23rd congressional district, which is more Conservative then the average congressional district in New York.

The National Rifle Association, which I am a proud member of, has been accused in the past of endorsing "liberal Republicans" over more Conservative counterparts during Republican primaries, I will stand with the NRA when it comes to these complaints, as the NRA is concerned only with the second amendment, they do not care about the inter-Republican party dogfights, they care about the second amendment.

Do not get me wrong, I disagree with this endorsement, Doug Hoffman is just as much a pro-second amendment lock as "Dede" Scozzafava is, however, I respectfully disagree with the National Rifle Association endorsement in this special congressional election, I will not resign my membership in spite, I will not join the Gun Owners of America in protest, I will continue my membership with the NRA, because I am pro-second amendment, period.

Just remember this voters in New York's 23rd congressional district, you can either elect the Conservative who agrees with you on everything and the second amendment, or the liberal who agrees with you on nothing, except the second amendment.

Doug Hoffman for Congress.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share




Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: