Saturday, October 31, 2009

Young Frankenstein

That's Fronk-en-stien! An annual tradition of mine is to watch good ol' Mel Brooks's Young Frankenstein, my favorite comedy. How can you beat it? Gene Wilder is the title character, Mel Brooks and him wrote the script, and you have Marty Feldman and Peter Boyle.

Here are some awesome pictures to make you remember how awesome this flick really is:



And here's the original trailer:



Frau Blucher!

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share

Consider advertising on our site!

2 comments:

TFMo said...

This was the first movie I ever saw in a theater. I still think it's Brooks' best work. I still crack up at Frau Blucher's stunning and dramatic proclamation (complete with violin accompaniment) "Yes! I VAS HISS GERLFRIEND!!"

Aurelius said...

It truly is a great movie