Saturday, December 5, 2009

GET RIGHT OR GET OUT AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

I would first like to begin by stating that this country is in a terrible mess at the moment thanks to our good friends on the other side of the fence as well as some filthy traitors on this side.. But I digress.
I am personally tired of hearing the news everyday (yes, I do get the news) that says stocks are dropping, healthcare isn’t getting better, more dead in Iraq and Afghanistan. Some might say to that “so stop watching the news, because that’s life”. Well you know what? I’m sick of that too! The people who say that are the fatasses who aren’t willing to get up off their fat asses and DO something. Everyday there’s a whole bunch of talk and that’s it. You know something? I would like to have a home to come home to in 2 weeks when I return after my training with the Army. A home that I know is safe and secure. But some of you little bastards want to fuck over the people who keep you safe while you cuddle up with your stuffed Obama pillows at night after gorging yourself on McDonalds and beer! You are the people we should send over there to experience the horrors of war that my friends are fighting in, because then you might actually be worth something (that is if you could even make it). The world would be so much better without all of the fatasses and drunks who sponge off of the government and do NOTHING! Do us all a HUGE favor and either GET A LIFE OR DIE ALREADY!

I must however congratulate the biggest liberal of all for FINALLY getting his head out of his ass if only for a minute. We need to fight smart, not hard. You hear all about the scandals and complain, but you don’t hear about all the good work they do: the number of schools built or lives saved or families freed from the tyranny and fear. NOOOOOO! All we get hear is ‘Three more American soldiers died from a car bomb in Kuwait today’ at the end of the newscast because SOME NEW IPHONE FEATURE IS MORE FUCKING IMPORTANT?!! WTF!!!!!


BOTTOM LINE FOR AMERICA: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY THAT I TOOK AN OATH TO DEFEND!!!!!!!

No comments: