Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weekly Standard Reporter Shoved Outside of Democratic Fundraiser

No comment means no comment. When Martha Coakley was asked a question by John McCormack of The Weekly Standard she elected not to answer. Michael Meehan was caught on videotape adding an exclamation point to her response.

Meehan initialy claimed that McCormack " fell over a low fence but then changed his response when told the incident was captured on video.

Coakley was quoted as saying she was not "privy" to the facts surrounding the incident, although a still photo shows her looking on as the incident occurred.

Coakley stated "I know there were people following, including two from the Brown campaign who have been very aggressive in their stalking," she said. "I'm not sure what happened. I know something occurred, but I'm not privy to the facts. I'm sure it will come out, but I'm not aware of it."

Sounds like a little bit of paranoia is infiltrating the Coakley campaign.

The following video shows the incident in question.



Fox News has a nice writeup on the incident here.

It's nice to see the new tone adopted by the Democratic party as of late. So much for civility.


Bookmark our site!
Subscribe

Bookmark and Share



Consider advertising on our site!

3 comments:

Aurelius said...

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one working on the blog late at night. Nice article; I heard about this on Rush's show this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I'm a natural insomniac. Working midnight shifts for the last 12 years means I don't sleep when it's dark.

Aurelius said...

Yup, I've been an insomniac for as long as I can remember.