Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Need More Proof that Obama Voters are Mentally Deficient?

This from the Washington Post, which tends to lean left. Apparently the throngs of idiotic 18-25 year olds who partered with their hippy and yuppy professors and co-op cashiers are now realizing that the massive amount of energy and time they put into Barack Obama they could have actually used solving a real problem.

I think that this says it all:

"To be an activist is a lifestyle," says Jenn Watts. She was Shimm's boss. An Irish Catholic girl of 22 with a Fordham education in philosophy and urban and African American studies, she started as a fundraiser in the District, then went into the field in Iowa and followed the primary trail -- Minnesota, Texas, Wisconsin. She helped organize the national convention in Denver and went home to Indiana for the finale.

Then she crashed. "I was malnourished. I was delusional. I hadn't slept," she says. She moved to Washington and began competing with fellow staffers for White House jobs. "I saw some people who turned into different people. I felt naive about it. We were all one big progressive happy family, I thought, and now it was, oh, this was about you and your career?"

"I had left my boyfriend of two and a half years. I had to rebuild my friendships. I was totally MIA to my family . . . I had made all these sacrifices for two years, and the country is ready for change, and Obama is in the White House, but I had ceded everything to him to be an exhausted 26-year-old in debt."


Wow. What a fucking tard.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

3 comments:

Editor said...

"I had left my boyfriend of two and a half years. I had to rebuild my friendships. I was totally MIA to my family . . . I had made all these sacrifices for two years, and the country is ready for change, and Obama is in the White House, but I had ceded everything to him to be an exhausted 26-year-old in debt."

WOW. If I joined a campaign (such as I have) I would make sure personal relationships were not endangered because of idiotic devotion to one candidate....GOODNESS!

Editor said...

Do I need to highlight when she says-- "I WAS DELUSIONAL"?!?!?!?!?

Luke said...

that's messed up