Friday, February 19, 2010

Once again, I am calling on all to support DeMint.

I am once again calling on all attendees of the Conservative Political Action Conference to support Senator Jim DeMint in the annual CPAC Presidential straw poll. Senator DeMint is a strong Conservative legislator who has been fighting the Obama administration for the past thirteen months, while accumulating a downright impressive voting record.

DeMint is not a slacker, he is a hard working statesmen. His southern charm when combined with his variations of Conservatism (social, economic, national defense, etc.) that can appeal to all Americans is a winning combination for the 2012 Presidential election.

According to a report from the CNN Political Ticker, Senator DeMint is not among the names listed on the official Presidential straw poll, however, write in votes are allowed, which is what I am advocating that all CPAC attendees do, because we have a candidate who would be a serious contender and he deserves more attention.

Vote DeMint 2012 at CPAC 2010!

Also, when I was checking my email this morning, I discovered that Senator DeMint is now a follower of my Twitter account, I have never felt so honored before. I thank Senator DeMint and his staff for "following" me.

P.S. - I'm not the lone Conservative pushing a "write in" candidate, it appears a website dedicated to the former Vice-President has a similar call of action posted as of this morning, I ask that all visit that website as well - www.draftcheney2012.com

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe

No comments: