Monday, April 26, 2010

Bush memoir to be released on November 9th.


According to the Christian Science Monitor, President George W. Bush will be releasing his much anticipated memoir on November 9th of this year, one week after the midterm elections. President Bush is expected to dive into the "decisions" that defined his two terms in the White House, explaining the appropriate title of his book: "Decision Points".

I purchased Karl Rove's memoir with glee and I digested it with much anticipation, but there's nothing like hearing the words straight from the man who held the power and made the real important decisions during the inaugural decade of the 2000's. Call me a partisan, but I'll be purchasing this memoir with whatever cash I can get my hands on.

What about you, are you looking forward to reading President Bush's memoir in November?

Also, if I find one paragraph of President Bush bashing or tarnishing his political or media opponents, I'll be deeply surprised. Infact, I'd be willing to wager that not one negative word will be published.


Bookmark our site!Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

2 comments:

Cheat codes said...

I personally think it would be a shame to cut down one tree for his memoir's.

Editor said...

Funny. I feel the exact same way about both of Obama's books: "The Audacity of Lies", and, "Dreams of myself, but branded as my fathers".