Monday, April 5, 2010

Have I Ever Told You About the Greatest Movie Ever: The Room

There are some movies and there are some movies. Once you complete a full viewing of Tommy Wiseau's The Room, you won't be able to get it out of your mind. Close your eyes and the line "I did naaaaught" will sound in your mind. The four extended sex scenes in the movies first half hour and Mr. Wiseau's acting can define a generation. It is the best movie since Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Please enjoy some choice videos from the movie:

"You're tearing me apart, Lisa!!!!!!"



And a great reenactment of the same scene:



T.V. Throw



"I did naaaaught." (Slightly bad language)



"You betray me...I fed up with this world."



"Hi doggy."


Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: