Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Obama 42%, Paul 41%

Some very interesting results out of a Rasmussen poll today. According to the firm, which is one of the most accurate in the business, President Obama would only best Republican libertarian Ron Paul by one percentage vote. While almost 20% of those polled were undecided, it's still extremely interesting.

I don't know what I'd do if this was the case. I definitely wouldn't sit out, but voting for either of these would be something I hope I never would have to do.

Your thoughts?

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

2 comments:

Editor said...

I'd skip the election. I would absolutely never support Ron Paul for Dog Catcher, let alone the President of the United States of America. We'd be going from a weak assed liberal to a libertarian who would DESTROY our Military beyond recognition.

Jason Gagnon said...

On what positions do you disagree with Ron Paul? I went down to the firehouse in Cobleskill and cast my vote in the primary for Dr. Paul. I don't agree with him on everything, but the man is a populist conservative-libertarian, and I'd prefer him in the White House over just about anyone.

He would gut the federal government and return power to the states. He would stop sending our sons and daughters to die fighting in the sand for no damn good reason.

You may not like everything he' do, but I'm pretty sure you'd like everything he'd stop the government from doing. ;)