Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our Favorite Blogs: Innominatus

This article is the first in a scheduled eight-part series. We here at Jumping in Pools love our fellow blogs out there on internet-land, so here is something to give back.

One of Our Favorite Blogs: Innominatus

Why they're cool- One of JiP's first friends on the scary internet, Innominatus has been good to us. Creative, funny, original, and political, there is never anything not to like about the site. Heck, Innominatus even shows up as one of our "tags" when we label a story.

Their blog in their own words:

What is your site's goal for the next year?

My only goal is to have fun with it. Wish I had more time and energy to devote to it, but alas... So I'll just continue to write what I feel like, when I feel like it. I used to feel pressure to keep producing fresh material and grow my traffic, but that turns writing into a chore and the quality begins to suffer. I'm not going down that road again.

What makes your site unique?

I have an Outrageously McBitchin' Header Graphic. Actually, my parody posts are the bread-n-butter of the site. I post an occasional item that is thoughtful and serious, but most of my posts are just spoofs that are meant only to entertain. I strive for originality, and if I can't think of something fresh and/or provocative, then I'll just not post that day.
When did you found your site?

I started it about 2.5 years ago but it sat dormant for a long time. Only since the current regime took over have I been posting regularly.

Anything else you would like to add?

I can't wait to do my Superior Dance in all the lefties' faces after this next election!

Innominatus's Outrageously McBitchin' Header Graphic:

Click to see its full Bitchin'-ness.

So go check Innominatus out. Become a fan, bookmark the site, and visit there over and over again.

Bookmark our site!Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: