Monday, May 17, 2010

Oregon Republican Primaries Tomorrow.

Oregon Republicans will be heading to the polls tomorrow morning, afternoon and evening, and I must admit that I feel bad for them: Most Oregonian Republican candidates are Ron Paul, small Military folks who don't understand the Founding Fathers, and most Oregonian offices are safe Democratic seats.

Please keep in mind that I'm a Conservative Republican, and that I will endorse a candidate who can win, even if he or she is not a 100% down-the-line Conservative.

These are my endorsements:

Gubernatorial - Chris Dudley.
Senatorial - Walter Woodland.
1st congressional - Doug Keller.
2nd congressional - Congressman Walden.
3rd congressional - Delia Lopez.
4th congressional - None of the Above*
5th congressional - Scott Bruun.

Regardless of who you support in tomorrow's Primary elections, please remember to vote my fellow Republicans!

* - Both Republican candidates seeking office are against the War on Terrorism, and do not appreciate or understand our Founding Fathers or sound Military policies.

Bookmark our site!Subscribe

Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: