Thursday, May 6, 2010

Political Correctness on Steroids.

If Congressional Democrats propose legislation to shut down Private Media, I might support it, considering all of the awful news coming from all four corners of America. Of course I'm being sarcastic about the first part, but not about the second part - The news is downright annoying and depressing.

Take for example: Five Morgan Hill students sent home for wearing American flag T-shirts. That's right! Five American teenagers were sent home from school, for wearing the American flag! Why? Because they donned the American flag T-shirts on Cinco De Mayo.

What has happened to our Nation? We elevate Mexican holidays (Spoiler alert: This is America) over the First Amendment. We punish five American teenagers for being Patriotic. We now send home students who wear the American Flag? What the hell has happened to this Nation!

I'm proud to be an American citizen. I love this Nation and I'm willing to Die for this Nation, so that we may remain the Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free. But if we can no longer wear our Flag in public, because it might offend someone - what's the point of doing anything for America anymore.

I'm in a bad mood and I dare anyone to challenge me.

Bookmark our site!Subscribe

Bookmark and Share

Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: