Monday, August 30, 2010

Glenn Beck Going Blind

Some sad news to report. Last month radio talk show host Glenn Beck announced on his radio show that he may be going blind. We offer our best wishes for a full recovery.
During his speech (video below), Beck told the audience, "I can't focus my eyes." 

Taking a shot at health care reform, Beck said, "I went to the best doctor I could find, while I could still go to the best doctor I can find."

Beck, 46, says he has been diagnosed with macular dystrophy, and joked that the doctor told him, "You could go blind in the next year . . . or you might not."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/07/19/glenn-beck-i-might-be-going-blind/

Don't forget to comment and to bookmark our site! Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

1 comment:

Infidel de Manahatta said...

I've heard about this. I hope he doesn't go blind, if for no reason than to disappoint the liberals who are already joking about his blindness.