- Almost no one in Massachusetts uses blinkers. If one-quarter did, I would be surprised.
- Almost everyone in Massachusetts stopped for pedestrians, even if they were driving moderately fast.
- The stop light system there is terrible. Really, it isn't even a "stop" light system, it's more of a blinking light system; some blink red, some yellow, and some green (like New York). Compared to N.Y. however, there are many more blinkers than actual stop lights.
- Massachusetts drivers yield a lot, much more than those in New York. Need to make a turn? Most drivers will let you go.
- The residents of Rockport, Gloucester, Boston, and Salem were much more fit compared to the average person in New York.
- Very few people seemed to smoke in Massachusetts.
Don't forget to comment and to bookmark our site!
advertising on our site!