Sunday, November 16, 2008

India to the Moon

India has landed a probe on the moon. Let me be one of the first to say: awesome, India. There is always more room for Democracies on the moon. In regards to the US, this is a clear signal that we need to step up production on space endeavors. As great as India is, we are the United States, which means we are the best in technology regarding space, amongst other things. Let's get a move on it.


If you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

3 comments:

Dan Cirucci said...

Matthew:
I have added your site to my blogroll and invite you to add mine to yours as well.
Best wishes!
Dan Cirucci

Anonymous said...

Good to see that there are people who also appreciate this. I thought we only have scums whining about a "poor and third world country" like India sending a moon mission

mj hawkeye said...

Great to see that Dan Cirucci has added you to his blog role. He's become one of my literary gurus.
mj hawkeye