Sunday, September 5, 2010

Voice of the Reader: CPAC 2011

To all of our readers and fellow Conservative bloggers:

We at Jumping in Pools want to go to CPAC next year.

However, we will not be able to attend if we cannot raise funds from our loyal (and disloyal) daily readers, and if our loyal (disloyal) daily readers oppose such a move. You see, going to CPAC will require a 10 hour drive to and from Washington, and unless our readership (you) will support us and make our constant updating of the blog worth something, there's no point of going.

We want to hear your thoughts on this important subject. So we ask that you please comment on our CPAC desires, and whether or not it's worth it.

CPAC Positive #1 - Live CPAC Updates All of Saturday.
CPAC Positive #2 - Will Vote in CPAC'S cool Straw Poll.
CPAC Positive #3 - Exclusive Video Interviews All Day.
CPAC Positive #4 - New found Credibility for This Blog.

Subscribe
Bookmark and Share

Consider advertising on our site!

5 comments:

Editor said...

You should do it! Your blog is the best!

Editor said...

This is what we call a conflict of interest. Matt believes we should go to DC, but he was also the one who told me to write this post & who wants to go to DC next year to cover CPAC (as do I....but I want to visit the monuments before the speech of the day).

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea! I'm going to donate $50 right now.

/sarc

Lonely Conservative said...

Funny you should mention CPAC. We have company this weekend and were just talking about planning our trip next year.

innominatus said...

I think it's a good idea. I would pitch in a little, but my finances are in the toilet so I wouldn't be able to do much. Unless of course the Money Fairy visits me sometime between now and CPAC.