Friday, April 3, 2009

Joe's Babe of the Week

Returning from the exotic regions of the unexplored Panama Territory, Dr. Joe MD has come down with the Malaria. But that will not stop me from writing about the life-blood of America's culture: babes!

This Week's Babe:

Arianna Huffington
Known widely as an opinionated bitch, I wouldn't mind if she bitched at me for hours, so that I could look at her. Oh, what I would do if she could just tell me how terrible a person I was, I would melt in her arms.
The head writer of a periodical named after herself, Huffington clearly is not self-centered or self-aggrandizing. The Huffington Post is read by dozens weekly, and I here it now available in English!
So remember ladies and gents, this is one Greek babe that I'd let cook my goat any day.

Joe's Goat-O-Meter: 9.25/10 Baaaaaas

Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:



No comments: