Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Toomey? Randall Toomey?

Anyone following the news lately knows that Senator Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania recently decided to switch parties due to a strong challenge from the former head of the Club for Growth, Pat Toomey.

Now you would think that that is the story. However, seeing the name "Toomey" bandied about reminded me of Randall Toomey, one of Herb Sewell's cellmates.

Do we want one of Randall Toomey's relatives becoming Senator from Pennsylvania? Well, read part of Herb's "About Me":

I recently was parolled from the Atascadero Hospital for the Criminally Insane, where I was incarcerated for various unmentionable crimes. My confinement by the state of California was a wonderful experience; it gave me the opportunity to meet two men whose minds are more twisted than mine: Walter Bellhaven and Randall Toomey. It was also within the walls of Atascadero where I learned to control the creature. The Creature still talks to me but now I manifest its power through my very important sociological studies and writings. Now that I am again living with the public, surrounded by temptation, I must control the creature!

Goodness!

Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

1 comment:

Aaroncoal said...

Walter Bellhaven for president!