Friday, April 10, 2009

Joe's Babe of the Week

I was sitting in my 30,000 square-foot villa, sipping a glass of Dom Perignon, vintage 1843 (a very good year), racking my brain, trying tothink of people who aren't relevent anymore, even though they think they are. Do you follow, my good sirs? And then it came to me.

This Week's Babes:
The Dixie Chicks
Once known for their sub-par music, they are now known for their sub-par political views. Slanders back in the day, like "Dixie Hogs" were seen as bad things. But in my opinion, they can roll around in my mud any day!
The Dixie Chicks used to have careers, but have thrown it all away for what they believe in. As you can tell, they made a horrible, horrible decision. Oh, wait, they're not making that much music now-a-days? I mean, they made the best decision available!
So remember gents, these ladies are on their way up, because where they are, that's the only way to go.

Joe's Hog Rating: 9.0/10 Oinks!

Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

No comments: