Thursday, April 9, 2009

Watch Scrubs

Whoever you are, whatever you are, you should be watching Scrubs. Right now it is new on ABC, but you can catch a couple episodes on Comedy Central every weekday.













I would say that the show's prime was its 2nd-5th season, but the 1st and 6th seasons are good regardless. I can't say that about the seventh season...and I haven't watched the eighth on ABC.













But if you ever want to sit and laugh your ass off, watch Scrubs. Say hello to JD and Elliot for me!














Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

4 comments:

Download Scrubs said...

Very nice blog.You know I am a huge fan of Scrubs TV Show.This one is favorite in all TV shows.I have been watching and Download Scrubs Tv Show regularly from download-tvshows.com.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

and my self Watch Scrubs from edogo.

Anonymous said...

Scrubs is really wonderful sitcom. This is one of the best show with talented cast and well written storyline. I have seen Scrubs Full Episodes on net.