Monday, November 10, 2008

An Open Question

Hello, all. Sitting here, I've wondered why so many people voted for Obama over McCain. As you can read from my articles below, I show concern over Obama's qualifications, foreign policy, and naiveté. But I feel I have over-looked an important aspect of my views on Obama: his supporters' views. I have indeed talked to several Obama supporters, but I feel unswayed. I hope here to give supporters of Obama the chance to tell me why Obama was indeed the best choice for President, which the majority of Americans also believe.

For anyone willing, please comment on this article. Explain to me his points here and his points there. All I ask for are factual statements that do not contain bias, be it color, age, religion, etc. Also, please don't comment on Sarah Palin or Joe Biden. The floor is yours.


No comments: