Friday, March 27, 2009

My Top Eight Touney Moments

Considering that the Elite Eight is this weekend, I will list my eight greatest NCAA tourney moments:
8. My shocking double-take of Iowa State-Hampton, 2001 tournament
7. Me leading Syracuse to the National Championship in 2003
6. Streaking in Davidson and blinding Stephen Curry.
5. Inventing basketball and teaching Bobby Knight how to coach.
4. Slam dunking the ball over Shaquille O'Neil.
3. Me leading George Mason to the Final Four in 2006 after I transfered from Syracuse.
2. Being drafted number one in the NBA Draft in 2010, after leading the Oneonta Red Dragons to its first NCAA title.
1. Indiana's run to the national championship game, 2002

Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

No comments: