Sunday, March 29, 2009

Biden Takes Second Job at Applebee's to Help Reduce Deficit

Michele Chang
Conservative News and Reporting
'News for the Rest of Us'

WASHINGTON- Exclusive
Vice President Joseph Biden has been spied working a second job at an Arlington, VA Applebee's. This incredible information comes as the Vice President is attempting to help bridge the nation's budget deficit by bringing in $9.30 an hour plus tips.

"I know that all of us, all Americans are struggling." said Biden in a phone interview, "And I knew that I had to do my part to help us. That's why I work double-shifts six days a week here, acting as both a short-order cook and a waiter."

The Vice President took the job after the 2009 federal deficit was estimated at $1.75 trillion dollars. Biden's work at the restaurant is estimated to reduce that deficit by almost $300 per week.

Other members of the Washington establishment are working to do their parts. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been mopping floors at the Pentagon, while Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) has been advising the ACLU.

"This is a great idea," said Biden, "'Cause I'm a great guy. Stuff I'm learning here I'm going to use at the White House. Look out, America."

Biden also stated that he can now make "one mean grilled-cheese sandwich."

Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

No comments: