Thursday, March 12, 2009

Joe's Financial Pick of the Week

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to have written my next article. I have sprained both of my legs carrying my massive wheelbarrows of gold which I made by just entering the stock market last week. I am most proud of myself, and in a moment of weakness, I am going to spill a secret of moneyness so that you can impress your co-workers, even the one who is eying your wife!

Joe's Financial Pick of the Week:
Circuit City

Circuit City is a corporation to keep your eyes on. With electronics, music, and movies, this place will never go out of style. Circuit City is run with impeccable thrift, and is looking to make nearly 100% profit over the next three decades.

With rock-bottom prices and computers galore, this place doesn't even need to advertise. I hear that if the company does any better, then the government is going to make their stock into our currency!

So buy as much of the their stock as soon as possible, before it takes off. It's well known that they may break $5000 a share by tomorrow. So sell your pets, jewelry, and your wife and why don't you just buy a franchise of Circuit City while you're at it!

NOTE: Please don't follow Dr. Joe's advice.

Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

1 comment:

E_D_Casabonne said...

Invest in UltraShort Finacial. They bet on the stock market going down, so when it does, they make money...