Friday, January 23, 2009

Time to get back into campaign mode.

Well, just a few miles eastward, in the 20th congressional district, they will be having an special election to fill the seat vacated by Congressman/Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, this district is very Republican district and I believe I have found the perfect candidate :
Senator Elizabeth Little of Queensbury.

She is a top rated NRA member.
She is a top rated pro-life Conservative.
Pro-business.
And highly rated by the Conservative party of New York.

And she has announced her interest in running for the seat.

I will do all that I can to assist whomever the Republican is in this upcoming election, I will be hoping and advocating it will be Elizabeth Little.

Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

No comments: