According to the official scoring completed by the Congressional Budget Office in regards to the Republican alternative, the results is welcoming news to ears scarred from months of pro-government takeover legislation being proposed in the House of Representatives and Senate, while I know the Republican alternative has no shot in hell of passing, it pleases me that at least something other then the destruction of health care is being looked at by someone.
- Republican bill will decrease federal deficit by 68 billion dollars. Unlike Democrat bills which are touted when the CBO only scores the draft.
- Small group insurance plans which equal 15% of all private premiums, will have costs reduced 7-10% over the next 7 years.
- Individual insurance plans which equal 5% of all private premiums, will have costs reduced 5-8% over the next 7 years.
- Large group insurance plans which equal 80% of all private premiums, will have costs reduced 0-3% over the next 7 years.
- Tort reform will reduce costs by an estimated 13% over the next 10 years.
The federal deficit will decrease, costs of private insurance plans will drop, and Tort reform will work as all have dreamed it would. Because it has been proven to work in all states which have tried it, such as Mississippi, which was just an economic miracle for the state.
Capitalism folks, Capitalism is what we need more of folks, not less of.
CBO confirms GOP plan will lower costs & deficits - http://republicanleader.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=153130Bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!