Thursday, August 20, 2009

Halo 3 Review

Although Halo 3 has been out a long time, I'd like to share my opinion on the matter because there is a new Halo game coming out.I would rate it an 8 out of 10 just because it is a great first person shooter but it lacks the story line that Halo and Halo 2 possessed. Masterchief is a badass as we can all agree on, of course, but I believe some things need to be better. To me the weapons have gotten boring; although they did add a few good weapons, the old ones that were overpowered are still that way.
I enjoy SWAT on Xbox live the most, just like swords and rocket type maps, because it shows an equality in weapons and shows the skills of those with the weapons.

Call of Duty, being the major competition, is hard to beat with its nonfictional base but i like whooping alien ass... hah. So how about the new Halo game coming out? To tell the truth, I'm excited about that, plus all the other new good games coming out in the future.
Master Chief is Chuck Norris in the future... his DNA was used to create the Spartan race.


Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: