Thursday, December 31, 2009

A List of Awesome Video Games

For Christmas I received an awesome Xbox. That got me thinking about all the games I've played over my many years on earth. So here are a list of some of my favorite games ever, and what platform I played them on, in no particular order.

Final Fantasy VII (PS1)Civilization II (PC)
Fallout (PC)
Fallout 2 (PC)Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)Max Payne (PS2)Max Payne 2 (PS2)Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360)


Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Dino Crisis (PS1)Hardball 5 (PC)Top Gear 3000 (SNES)
Goldeneye 64 (N64)God of War (PS2)
God of War II (PS2)
Metal of Honor: Underground (PS1)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)


Baseball Mogul 2007 (PC)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)Good games that aren't quite awesome:

Dead Rising (Xbox 360)
Rock Band (Xbox 360)
Driver (PS1), Driver 2 (PS1)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360),
GTA: Vice City (PS2)
Civilization IV (PC)
Rome Total War (PC)
Super the Empire Strikes Back (SNES), Super Return of the Jedi (SNES)
Star Wars: Rebellion (PC)
Rogue Squadron (N64)


If I don't have a game on the list, it doesn't mean I don't necessarily like it. I just haven't played all the games that have ever been made! Not yet, at least.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share

Consider advertising on our site!

5 comments:

Cheat codes said...

WOW! it's great! i also like to play games very much.

Cheat codes said...

How would I go about being a video game writer, like a screenplay writer? Is there a certian fromat that it would have to be written in for submission to an actual designer?

Cheat codes said...

Is there a certian fromat that it would have to be written in for submission to an actual designer?

Cheat codes said...

How would I go about being a video game writer, like a screenplay writer?

Unknown said...

Wonderful list of the Video games. Thanks for such a great list. I like playing World of warcraft game often. That was an interesting game.