Author's note : I am not sure, Little Green Footballs was ever apart of the Conservative blogosphere to begin with.
It appears the devalued blogger (Charles Johnson) of the devalued blog (Little Green Footballs)is at it again, attacking the Conservative blogosphere along with elected Republican officials, this time with a list of reasons of why he has parted ways with Conservatism.
1. Support for fascists, both in America (see: Pat Buchanan, Robert Stacy McCain, etc.) and in Europe (see: Vlaams Belang, BNP, SIOE, Pat Buchanan, etc.)
I am no fan of Pat Buchanan, however, he is a fascist? Have you read the Huffington Post over the past few years? R.S. McCain is a fascist? Have you read his political blog? He is a Conservative, thus he cannot be a fascist, unlike you.
British National Party, really? You do know, that the British National Party is a left leaning political party, right? Conservatives support the Conservative party, Daniel Hannan, etc.
2. Support for bigotry, hatred, and white supremacism (see: Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, Robert Stacy McCain, Lew Rockwell, etc.)
Once again, Pat Buchanan is a Conservative? Lew Rockwell is a Conservative? I think not. Ann Coulter is a bigot, a hater, and stands on the side of mountains burning crosses? That would be slander, and false. R.S. McCain is a radical who hates black people? Where is your proof? Actual quotes.
Don't give me the quote from one of his conferences, do you expect him to ignore his southern heritage?
3. Support for throwing women back into the Dark Ages, and general religious
fanaticism (see: Operation Rescue, anti-abortion groups, James Dobson, Pat
Robertson, Tony Perkins, the entire religious right, etc.)
That is right, we support throwing women back into the Dark Ages, and we want Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Michelle Malkin, Marsha Blackburn, etc. to lead us! Being pro-life is being anti-women, there's some fine print. James Dobson, Tony Perkins, Pat Robertson (co-host of the 700 club, is a woman), and the entire religious right want to oppress woman. I guess all those women who believe in God, life, and keeping house are all attempting to drag themselves back into the Dark Ages?
4. Support for anti-science bad craziness (see: creationism, climate change denialism, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, James Inhofe, etc.)
Having faith in God, or suggesting that an Intelligent designer created the heavens and the earth is anti-science? I guess Robert Spencer, who worked at NASA is anti-science, or perhaps Conservative Republicans who support NASA, space travel, making cars, etc. are all anti-science as well.
Climate change denialism? Do you wonder why, you are no longer saying global warming, because the earth cooled.
5. Support for homophobic bigotry (see: Sarah Palin, Dobson, the entire religious right, etc.)
Homophobic bigotry? Well, we believe in traditional marriage, that when children are adopted the kid should have a father and mother figure, and we oppose the brutal murders of homosexual individuals in Iran, not to mention the Conservative blogosphere has flocked to Matthew Berry, a homosexual Conservative Republican running for Congress in Virginia. Wow, we are bigoted.
6. Support for anti-government lunacy (see: tea parties, militias, Fox News, Glenn Beck, etc.)
Anti-government? No. Anti-big government, anti-high taxation, anti-wasteful spending, anti destruction of Constitutional liberates, anti-socialism, etc. Militias? Are the British coming?
7. Support for conspiracy theories and hate speech (see: Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Birthers, creationists, climate deniers, etc.)
Alex Jones? Just read the archives of this website, we have attacked Jones numerous times (as has the Conservative blogosphere). Rush Limbaugh is involved in hate speech, Glenn Beck is a conspiracy hack? Creationism is a theory? So is evolution.
Birthers? Look up most Conservative websites, radio talk show hosts, and legislators......few agree with the that opinion Obama is an undercover agent of the Kenyan government.
8. A right-wing blogosphere that is almost universally dominated by raging hate speech(see: Hot Air, Free Republic, Ace of Spades, etc.)
That is right, we are full of hate speech! It is directed towards your disgusting little blog, and those on the left.
9. Anti-Islamic bigotry that goes far beyond simply criticizing radical Islam, into support for fascism, violence, and genocide (see: Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, etc.)
Where do I begin? How bout this, we oppose all aspects of radical Islam, which includes honor killings, sharia law, fascism, etc. Does that clear things up?
10. Hatred for President Obama that goes far beyond simply criticizing his policies, into racism, hate speech, and bizarre conspiracy theories (see: witch doctor pictures, tea parties, Birthers, Michelle Malkin, Fox News, World Net Daily, Newsmax, and every other right wing source)
Racism? Hate speech? Theories? Obama called a white police officer racist before knowing what happened, Obama has along with the rest of the liberal nutroots called tea partiers "tea baggers" a vile homosexual term, and have you read up on some of the most recent Trig Palin theories amongst the leftwing?
Also, do you not remember the slew of Conservative blogs which launched a boycott of World Net Daily just a few months ago? Including Jumping in Pools, the blog you attacked, along with attacking one of our co-writers, who happens to be Autistic.
It appears, you are throwing stones in the wrong direction.
R.S. McCain took on the list of stupidity earlier today -
Bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!