Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Olbermann is Complete Idiot

According to several news sources, and those that watched MSNBC last night - while introducing Governor Jindal, Olbermann in his idiotic journalistic prose said "oh God....." while Jindal was walking on stage.

I KID YOU NOT!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/02/24/olbermann-mumbles-oh-god-after-introducing-gop-responder-bobby-jindal

- Newsbusters article on the manner.

Bobby Jindal had a good speech last night according to most reports, I stayed away from the fiasco last night, I would rather listen to Limbaugh give me the summary - then painfully listening to Obama for an full hour.


Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Olbermann, but Matthews made the comment.

Freakin' funny.