Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dr. Orfannkyl

Disclaimer: This article is satire and is in no way meant to depict real images on the ground in Iraq or any other nation. It is based on the exploits of a High School Chemistry teacher in Up-State New York who was a Sergeant in the US Marine Corps.


Semper Fi cadets. This week I’ve got R&R, so I’ve decided to tell you about my return trip home from ‘Nam. Did I mention I like guns?

When I returned home after my terms in ‘Nam I found people spitting and cursing at me, calling me, “Baby killer and murderer.” Even though they were right, I couldn’t stand for it. Did I mention I like guns? I snapped and grabbed a hippie’s long hair and flung him right into the street. To make a long story short, I killed more than a few. Actually, I was rewarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for my actions against the hippies. Did I mention I like guns?

I’ve got to go, my rations are getting moist. Semper Fi.


No comments: