Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To blog, or not to blog.

Once upon a time, a smalltime blogger from the other side of Schoharie County decided to email Matt (the blog author) and ask him if he needed some help with the blog, six months later - we have had thousands of visitors, many good truthful articles, and many satire articles that have fooled thousands (I have never written satire, then will). I am considering making this blog my official home of writing Conservative opinion on the internet. I am not sure however, but I am thinking about it. Why not? Write 2-3 articles a day, in between life, for four minutes apiece, where thousands - millions across the Nation can read what I gotta say.

Just thought I'd let every know what I was thinking when it comes to this blog, a little more truthful opinion vs. a little less satire scaring the hell out of average day Americans. I'll stick the truth, because the Conservative - American - real truth is a lot more scarier then all of Matt's satire combined.




Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below:

1 comment:

Joe C. said...

Mr. K, I think more people read my articles than yours.