Saturday, April 24, 2010

What Do You Think of Our New Format? Please Comment

Hey loyal Jumping in Pools readers-- I want all of you, whether it be subscription writers, casual observers, first-time visitors, or even our own staff to write about what you think about our new format.

Is it too crowded, less crowded-- easier to read the articles or whatever.

We're going to try and make a decision on what to do by the end of the weekend. I have the old format saved so I can punch it back up really quick.

And remember:

Please bear with us!

Bookmark our site! Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

6 comments:

innominatus said...

In FireFox 3.6.3, the outer columns kind of overlap the main column. Otherwise no probs. I like the color scheme.

Unknown said...

I like it very much.

Bill Peck 1958 said...

I like it, it's not too busy.

Looks more professional.

It's an upgrade, and it shows.

unique gift ideas said...

I also like that new format...

Anonymous said...

My first time. Lots of info. Not as crowded as some I've seen. Its OK to go with this format.

William J. Kelleher, Ph.D.
InternetVoting@gmail.com
http://ssrn.com/author=1053589

Reaganite Independent said...

Looks great Matthew, nice job

I see you retained the signature element of some gun-and-religion clinger in the header, lol