As many of you know the squeal to the ORIGINAL Starcraft will be released in July. This being said, I have been playing the BETA of Starcraft 2 trying to decide how good the game is going to be and whether or not to buy it when it comes out. Now i have some comments on the game's balancing, the units, and of course the game play.
- Every week there is a new patch trying to balance the game.
- The best balance they have done so far when it comes to causing an outcome in the game is the Roach.
- They made the Roach cost 2 supply making it harder to roach rush which was very efficient in my experience. After the patch i haven't seen a roach rush since.
I always play Protoss so its much easier to fight off zerg now.
So many different units for all the races. I enjoy just simple unit combination like
- Zealot-Stalker-Void Ray for the Protoss.
- Hydralisk-Roach-Mutalisk for Zerg.
- Marine-Marauder-Medivac-Viking for Terran.
- Although the Terran have 4 units for mine its much more efficient because i like more marauders than marines.
- The gameplay is great so far. I enjoy a lot of the maps but there still needs to be more.
- Big battles are great!!! Love the combination of units in big battles and strategies.
- I don't like the scarce amount of units so far. Honestly I wish there were more units to choose from with even just simple abilities.
So far this game has been great and looks like it will be a good buy. I hope the story is just as good as the game play so far. Starcraft is so far a 9 out of 10 for me but its not even complete yet so this is an incredible feat.
I definitely recommend this game and its going to be a great R.T.S. as was its predecessor.
Bookmark our site!advertising on our site!