10. There are billions of dollars worth of pork in the Stimulus Bill, even thought the President says there are no earmarks.
9. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer says there is no guarantee that it will produce jobs.
8. Most Congress representatives have not read the bill.
7. It costs nearly a trillion dollars, but don't worry, you'll get $13 a paycheck.
6. Three Republicans supported it in the Senate, which meant the bill could not be successfully filibustered.
5. Know that money you have in the bank? Yeah, get ready to start saying "No."
4. If you spent $1,000,000 a day, it would take 2156 years to spend the money in the bill. (That's 787,000 days)
3. On the bright side, President Obama says that he's trying to be bipartisan.
2. Most of the American public does not support the bill...but most of the politicians in Washington do.
1. It has passed the Senate and House.