Once again, it's that time of the month, everybody. Sorry about the delay, but this is the first GAR since May 22. I'd like our writers to comment on this story; tell me what you think, how we could change, what we can do together!
So, without further ado, the top writers since May 22:
Mr. K- 85
And three times running, our worst poster, Joe C., with exactly zero posts.
Unfortunately, as you can probably tell, not many people were writing articles the last month and a half. I am happy to report, however, that Luke, Mr. K, Matt, Mike, and Alezend all posted comments on several articles. So it's obvious that we are not all silent.
Yes, everyone, it is time for our favorite part of the Great Article Race, the part where we tell you all how our articles did in the last month and a half. From May 22 until today, July 9, we've had a total of 77,580 pageviews. Now...
The Five Biggest Articles of the Last Month and a Half:
1. Obama to Sell B-2 Bomber Blueprints to China by Matthew, with 10,431 views, or 13.4 percent of our views since the last Great Article Race.
2. Military to Pledge Oath to Obama by Matthew, with 5,444 views, or 7.0 percent of our pageviews
3. Sotomayor: Gun Ownership Illegal by Matthew, with 4,468 views, or 5.8 percent of our pageviews
4. Article About Miss California Nude Picture by Michael, with 2,353 views, or 3.0 percent of our pageviews
5. Joe's Look-A-Like of the Day by Michael, with 1,549 views, or 2.0 percent of our pagevies
Honorable Mention- Obama Calls Tea Parties Idiotic by Michael, with 1,011 views, or 1.3 percent of our pageviews
Mr. K's top article comes in at number 15, with Key Section of Honduras Constitution, which received 404 views in the last month and a half.
Introducing a new feature this month, the Top Commenter of the Month. Not only does this include the number of comments posted, but quality and insightfulness.
The top candidates are:
Mr. K, Luke, and Innominatus.
Now Mr. K is clearly one of our best commenters because he gives feedback quite often and quite verbosely. Luke is similar, always busting chops when he gets the chance. Innominatus, one of our most devoted and best readers, comes as a sort of dark horse candidate, as he doesn't even write on the blog. However, he comments a lot on our pieces, and it's always nice to know that we're being read by people out in the blogosphere.
And our top commenter of the month is... Innominatus. What really wins out for our best reader is how often he comments, and how well he comments. Always quick with his posts, he keeps us writers on our toes.
Some interesting notes of the past month and a half:
- Though Mr. K came in third this month in number of articles, his computer was on the fritz for a little while
- This month was the first time anyone has written more articles than Matthew
- This is the first time that no one has written an article other than Matt, Mike and Mr. K
- We had our first 10,000 blitz in the last month and a half. We hit almost 6,000 people.
- We had also planned a second blitz, but practically called it off.
- Where's Joe C.?
Remember to bookmark our site!
Consider advertising on our site!
Also, if you need to search anything on Google, please use the bar below: