Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Florida's 19th District Special Election Results

I can't believe that the day has come where I cannot find anything online about the results in Florida's Nineteenth Congressional District Election. That is, I can't find anything other than our very site.

Seriously, we're an Upstate New York blog and we have the most current results from Florida? CNN, MSNBC, FOX, I've searched them all and Mr. K has beaten them to the punch:

Update: Florida is also holding a local House of Representatives special election in one of the counties that involve our Congressional special election, that Republican candidate received 66% of the vote in that county; good news for the Lynch campaign as we await more results.

Update: Some are calling this election for Deutch, even though the Florida website hasn't been updated for over an hour and only 43% of precincts have reported. That's not enough for me.

Update: I keep reading that the Democrat candidate; Ted Deutch has won the special election 61.7 to 35.4% over Edward Lynch, however, I have been searching the entire Internet: Why cannot I not find the official results? This is pissing me off; I'm sure that Deutch is the winner, but can we see some stats?

So it looks like Ted Deutch won the election, but the newest results are from about twelve hours ago. I don't get it, I really don't.

Bookmark our site!
Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Consider advertising on our site!

No comments: